Well that's quite enough looking back at 2009, I think it's time to start looking ahead to what awaits us in 2010! There are so many exciting games scheduled for this year that I can't keep track in my head!
Here's my personal "I can't wait!" schedule for this year:
- Mass Effect 2 (and that's enough for the month thanks!)
- Earthscape (album) by Alexander Brandon
- Global Agenda (not made my mind up about this...)
- Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot (Borderlands DLC)
- Command And Conquer 4
- Bioshock 2
- Supreme Commander 2
- (Final Fantasy 13 - on the xbox, but you never know if they'll release on PC like Last Remnant)
April is strangely quiet in terms of release dates...that I'm interested in anyway!
- Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands
- Alpha Protocol (not sure if this will be on PC though?)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - The Passing DLC (just out of curiosity, wonder if this will cost for PC users?)
- The Penguins of Madagascar! (they were the only thing worth watching in those films so who knows!)
July is also quiet - must be summer. I'm getting married then though!
- Batman Arkham Asylum 2
I'm not sure how accurate some of these release dates are (apart from the obvious reason that they might be delayed). Some I found on IGN and others from VGReleases.
In fact the information is so unreliable for some games (they had Half Life Episode 3 marked as being in December 2010 - I'm sure there's been no announcement) that I am quite close to compiling my own release calendar. Maybe I will!
Anyway, I'm sure I've missed many independent titles that I'm sure are in development and will be playing during the year. So to all: Happy New Year! Let us look forward to a fantastic year of PC Gaming!